Bali water Sports and Uluwatu Tour is one of the most popular Bali Combination Tours to enjoy water Sports activity in Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua continued with Visiting Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park, Padang Padang Beach, Uluwatu Temple, watching Kecak and Fire then have a Seafood Dinner in Jimbaran Beach.
we will start the Tour at 08.30 AM from your hotel. After that we will accompany you to our first destination, Bali Water Sports. This is a place where you can enjoy some interesting water activities such as, Banana Boat, Jet Sky, and Parasailing. The next trip is going to visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park.
This place is located in the southern part of Bali Island. Here, standing majestically a landmark or mascot of Bali, Garuda Wisnu Kencana Statue which depict the figure of the God Vishnu riding an eagle with 121 meters high.
After that, we are going to serve your lunch at a restaurant inside the park. The next destination is visiting Padang Padang Beach. This beach is one of the beaches in Bali which is mainly highlighted by the soft pearly white sand shore and stretches around 1 kilometer.
The next tourism object that we will visit is Uluwatu Temple or Pura LuhurUluwatu. This place surely one of the spectacular places on the Bali Island to enjoy the sunset delights, with the gorgeous view that directly overlooking the wonderful Indian Ocean. Then, we will accompany you to watch the popular Kecak and Fire Dance.
This is a kind of balinese dance that not use any kinds of music. However, the dancer will sound “Cak” during the dance performance and it makes the dance become unique and worth to be watched.
Besides, the story of the dance was adopted from the story of Ramayana. Then, we will accompany you to Jimbaran Beach to Have dinner before back to your hotel. Moreover, your dinner will be served at one of the resataurant in Jimbaran Beach with the special menu of seafood.
In addition, the tour will be enjoyable and wonderful journey. We use an air conditioning car to drive you along your journey. Besides, our professional driver also always be ready to give you all of the important information that you need during your journey.
PLACES OF INTEREST WILL BE VISIT DURING BALI WATER SPORTS AND ULUWATU TOUR
Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Tour Itinerary
- 08.30 – Pick up from your hotel
- 09.30 – Bali Water Sports Activities
- 11.30 – Visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park
- 12.30 – Lunch at restaurant inside Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park
- 15.30 – Visit Padang Padang Beach
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 – Watching Kecak and Fire Dance
- 19.30 – Jimbaran Seafood Dinner
- 21.00 – Back to your hotel
Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Price and Inclusion
Adult : USD 80
Children : USD 75
Price Include :
Private Transport with Fully Air-Conditioning Car
Professional English Speaking Driver
Water Sports Activities : Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Parasailing
All Water Sport Safety Equipment
All Entrance Ticket
Kecak and Fire Dance Ticket
Indonesian Set Menu Lunch and Mineral Water
Set Menu Seafood Dinner in Jimbaran Beach
Water Sports Insurance
21% Government Tax and Service
Inclusion of Set Menu Seafood Dinner Per Person :
Balinese Soup, Snapper (300 gr), Squid (150 gr), Clam (3 pcs), Prawn (3 pcs), Steam Rice, Vegetable (Plecing Kangkung), 4 Kinds Souce, Mineral Water, Mix Fruits (Dessert)
What To Bring :
- Changing Clothes, Camera, Sun Glasses, Sun Screen
Hotel / villa area for pick up and drop off service :
- Ubud, Gianyar, Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Kerobokan, Tuban, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Uluwatu, Pecatu
Terms and Condition
Get special price for group booking
- The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by english speaking tour driver
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- For single traveler there is additional charge 50% for Price B
- Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you may pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
How To Book
THE BOOKING PROCESS :
- Complete The Booking Form to send your request
- Discussion, we answer all your questions regarding your inquiry
- Confirmation, we send the booking confirmation to you by email when all clear
- No booking fee, no deposit require from the activities that you requested
- Payments, you may pay upon start the tour to our driver by cash